Are you looking to expand your freight delivery business with a new truck? If so, you can end your hunt now. The all-new and powerful Tata Signa 5530.S Truck delivers the best performance in this segment. Read further to learn more about each specification that distinguishes it from its competitors.
India has the world’s second-largest road network, with a total length of 5.89 million km. Moreover, 90% of India’s total passenger traffic commutes by roadways. The road trfansportation sector has progressively grown as our cities, towns, and villages are becoming more connected.
Tata Signa 5530.S is manufactured with the latest technology that meets its tagline “EXPERIENCE THE POWER OF 6 EXPERIENCE THE POWER OF CHANGE”.
With improving road infrastructure in our country, the sales and production of commercial vehicles have also increased significantly. According to a study, around 716 thousand units of commercial vehicles were sold across India for the financial year 2022. With so many commercial vehicles already on the market, choosing the one best suited for you might seem impossible. But, if you’re searching for a truck that is nothing but a hallmark of high performance, Tata Signa 5530.S Truck could be an ideal choice for you.
Tata Signa 5530.S Detailed Review
Upon scrolling down further, you will find a detailed review of the Tata Signa 5530.S Truck specifications, price range, performance, and more.
1. Tata Signa 5530.S Truck Price In India
The Tata Signa 5530.S Truck price range in India starts at Rs 37.45 Lakh and goes up to Rs 39.10 Lakh. However, it is necessary to note that the Tata Signa 5530.S on-road price might differ in various states due to different transport and taxation policies. You can easily find the on-road price of this truck on our website. Then, you need to fill in the details and request the price.
2. Exterior Design
Tata Signa 5530.S Truck follows an ergonomic design value. Because of this, the truck has multiple features that significantly improve the driver’s comfort and safety. Let’s take a quick overview of some of the features that the truck is manufactured with.
- Huge and improved windshield of this truck provides a wide-angle view.
- The truck has a front grill which lets air to the engine to help it stay cool during long hours of operations. This design extends the life of the engine by not allowing it to overheat.
- It has a robust 3-piece metal bumper that is difficult to bend or puncture.
3. Interior Design (Cabin)
Tata Signa 5530.S Truck follows the same ergonomic design value for its cabin. In addition, the truck’s cabin features high utility space and multiple other features. Let’s look into some of them below
- Ingressing and Egressing the cabin are made more accessible with lower footsteps and grab handles on the truck’s sides.
- The doors of either side of the truck feature a small space (magazine pocket) to keep small things like water bottles and other necessities at hand’s reach.
- The cabin experience is enhanced with larger leg space and head space.
- The gear lever is also placed for maximum convenience to the driver (near and at hands-reach).
- Tiltable steering system, which the driver can adjust as per their convenience.
- The steering wheel features two horn buttons.
- The seats of the truck can be adjusted according to the driver’s weight.
- The truck also features a digital dashboard that provides advanced driver information.
- The cabin has a rear view window to keep an eye on the trailer/cargo.
- Utility box – lockable for safekeeping of your essential documents.
- Sun visors on both driver’s and passenger’s sides to protect from direct sun rays.
- Overhead cabin light available.
4. Engine Performance
There is no question that the vehicle’s engine performance delivery is the ultimate feature that makes or breaks the deal. Therefore, understanding and learning about the engine performance of the Tata Signa 5530.S Truck is also essential.
Tata Signa 5530.S Truck is manufactured with the powerful 6-cylinder Cummins ISBe 6.7L engine, which delivers:
- Power – 300HP/224 KW @ 2300 r/min.
- Torque – 1100 NM @ 1100 – 1700 RPM.
Cummins ISBe 6.7L engine provides the following features that make Tata Signa 5530.S Truck such a driver-favourite vehicle:
- 3 Mode FE (Fuel Economy) Switch
- Load-Based Speed Control
- Gear Shift Advisor
- Vehicle Acceleration Management
- Venturi Combo Oil Filter | NanoNet Fuel Filter
The Tata Signa 5530.S Truck engine requires services and maintenance of the various components at the mentioned distance intervals:
- ODI (Oil Drain Interval): 80k Km
- Service Interval For Oil Filters: 80k Kms
- Service Interval For Fuel Filters: 120k Kms
5. Clutch & Transmission System
The Tata Signa 5530.S Truck is manufactured with a top-of-the-line clutch and transmission system that makes the driving experience of this truck ultmost smooth and fatigue-free. Let’s have a look at the specifications of the same:
TRANSMISSION – The Tata Signa 5530.S Truck features Tata’s own higher capacity G1150 9S GB for application suitability and smoother gear shifting while driving. The truck has a manual synchromesh transmission system tuned to a 10-speed (8F +1C + 1R Manual) gearbox.
This transmission system requires servicing and replacing the transmission oil after 160,000 Kms.
STEERING SYSTEM – The Tata Signa 5530.S Truck is designed with a power-type steering system. The steering wheel has a tiltable feature with which you can adjust the wheel according to your personal comfort angle. This feature enables the driver to drive fatigue-free for long hours.
CLUTCH – Correspondingly, Tata Signa 5530.S Truck clutch type features a 430 MM DIA push type single plate dry friction clutch with organic lining. The organic lining in the clutch ensures longevity and smooth working of the clutch.
This clutch type requires a clutch fluid change after 200,000 Kms.
6. Brakes & Suspension System
BRAKES – Tata Motors is known for its long-lasting and powerful braking system. Tata Signa 5530.S Truck is equipped with the new iCGT Brakes, which falls no exception to the statement above. The braking system provides high control to the driver, even when driving uphill or downhill.
AXLES – The axles present in Tata Signa 5530.S Truck are clinically designed RAR (Rear Axle Ratio) for higher pulling power and higher fuel economy.
The front axle features Tata’s signature heavy-duty axle, which is a 7D reverse elite type.
The rear axle features Tata’s single reduction- 21T RA 109 SRT Tandem Axle.
SUSPENSION – The suspension system of the Tata Signa 5530.S Truck is specially designed for better and more bump-free rides.
The truck is equipped with a parabolic leaf suspension system for the front suspension. And for the rear suspension, the truck is equipped with a bell crank or bogie suspension system. In the bogie suspension system, the leaf springs are inverted, enabling the vehicle to carry the extra load with much ease.
The Tata Signa 5530.S Truck features 18 radial tyres of 295/90R20 size. Radial tyres carry many features that make them an ideal choice for many. Apart from having the most extended lifeline, the tyres bear the following features:
- Excellent steering and improved road contact and balance.
- Flexible sidewalls contribute to improved driving comfort.
- High speeds produce less heat in the tyres.
- Increased resilience to damage from the tread.
8. World-Class Driver Safety
It has become quite evident that the Tata Signa 5530.S Truck is a beast of a truck. The technologies and aggregates it has been equipped with deliver world-class performance. But it is necessary to mention that Tata Motors has not compromised on the safety of the driver at all. So let’s look into some of the techs that make this beast safe for driving.
- Rear Parking Sensors.
- Anti-Fuel Theft.
- Strong and thick seatbelts on both deluxe seats.
- Fire Extinguisher.
- Lockable Utility Box.
Other Important Aggregates You Need To Know About
The Tata Signa 5530.S Truck has a few other features contributing to its popularity and reliability in the market. Some of the other features that set it apart from the competitors may include:
- It comes with 2 diesel tanks – 365L and 65L of the urea tank.
- It has an impressively strong chassis of 285x65x7 MM, which can carry the heaviest load with great ease.
- In addition, it has 3 drive modes- Empty, Normal, and Heavy which you can switch to depending on the load you’re carrying to save fuel or generate more power.
- Tata Signa 5530.S Truck wheelbase and GVW is 3320 MM and 55000 KG, respectively.
Tata Signa 5530.S Truck features one other variant, which is:
|Tata Signa 5530.S CAB/3890||55000 kg||Rs 37.45 – 42.72 Lakh|
With this blog, we hope you got all the answers regarding Tata Signa 5530.S Truck specifications and price range. If you would like to learn more about Tata Signa 5530.S Truck, please visit our website.
Truck Junction fully understands that choosing and investing in an HCV truck isn’t as easy as one might think. This is why Truck Junction provides in-depth detailed information on various commercial vehicles so one can make a much more informed decision.
Top 10 Tata Signa Truck Models in India