The Starting Price of Urbania is Rs. 28.99 Lakh* with a seating capacity of 10 passengers and a driver.
Force Motors has recently launched its next-generation shared mobility platform, the Force Urbania pricing starting at Rs. 28.99 Lakh*. The vehicle is designed in 3-wheelbase options, which offer multiple applications. It has a medium wheelbase of 3350 mm, 3615 mm and 4400 mm, which offers a seating capacity of 10, 13 and 17, excluding the driver.
If we look at the engine specifications, we are getting a Mercedes-derived FM 2.6 CR ED TCIC Diesel engine. It generates a power of 115 HP and a maximum torque of 350 NM.
In addition Force Motors claims that there are 25 first-in-segment features fitted in this vehicle which will improve the performance of the vehicles. It also enhances safety, looks, comfort and styles. According to Ford Motors, the robust and muscular looks of Urbania are inspired by the Bull.
Let's check out all the other safety features of Force Urbania:-
- The Urbania comes with Dual Air Bags and Collapsible Steering to reduce the risk of driver and Co-Driver.
- The Frontal Crash Compliant Monocoque Structure increases the body's structural strength, stability and safety.
- The braking system is fitted with ABS and EBD to reduce the chances of slipping while overtaking or changing lanes.
- The Front Bumper of Urbania is designed to ensure minimal injury to the pedestrian in case of any collision.
- You can turn the vehicle at an average speed, and it will not roll over due to the inertia of the advanced high-strength steel reinforcements.
- It also has the Hill Hold Assist, which stops the vehicle from going back while standing on inclines.
- The High-Security Vehicle Transponder Based Engine Immobiliser cancels the risk of vehicle theft.
The company has designed and manufactured the vehicle on the global aspirations and specifications, which are visible. For example, it gets an Anthropometrically designed cabin and easy visibility of instrumental controls. The Tilting and Telescopic steering wheel suit everyone's posture. Dashboard mounted gear levers, 17.8 CM digital screen with Bluetooth and camera inputs. 6/8 Acoustic Speaker, Central locking, Camera and Ultrasonic based system. It has a start and stops button feature, which reduces pollution and increases efficiency.
At the launch event, the officials said, "The Urbania will be available at select authorised dealerships across the country in the metros and mini-metros. The Phase 1 installed capacity of the company is 1000 vehicles per month which can be increased up to 2000. Serial production has now commenced at the new dedicated manufacturing facility created for this platform. The first lot of thsi vehicle will be shipped to the authorised dealerships in the coming fortnight."
Are you looking to buy or sell a new truck or a used truck, get a truck loan, Select your truck according to category and other facilities Truck Junction with just one click and download the Truck Junction Mobile Application to know the latest news related to the truck industry.