Tata Motors showcased the Tata Ultra E.9 intermediate & Light Commercial Vehicle at the Auto Expo 2023. Also, the brand has built this vehicle on the world-class Ultra Sleek Platform. The brand has developed the vehicle to meet the increasing and changing needs of Indian logistics and distribution. And it is redefining the transportation industry by offering a perfect mix of technology and optimised economy of the operations to meet long-term objectives of running a sustainable and profitable business.
Tata Ultra E.9 is a perfect vehicle for city transportation needs as the truck is developed to address agile cargo movements across business applications. In addition, the cabin of this vehicle is designed thoughtfully with a walk-through feature and has a roomy interior with a seating capacity of 1+2. Also, the brand has created the vehicle to delight fleet operators and the driving fraternity. It offers low-cost operations and best-in-class comfort and convenience. Also, the Tata Ultra E.9 is a robust, modern, stylish city truck, India’s first intermediate commercial electric truck. In addition, the brand has created the vehicle to transform India’s cargo transport industry landscape.
Tata Ultra E.9 – All New Specifications:-
- The vehicle comes with a 3-phase permanent magnet-type traction motor which offers a power of 250 kW with a torque of 950 Nm.
- The vehicle has a battery pack of Lithium-ion batteries having a capacity of 110-148 kWh. Also, it has a charging time of 1.5-2 hrs (DC charging), CCS2 protocol.
- Tata Ultra E.9 has an Automatic (Direct Drive) transmission type and an Ultra Sleek 1.9m wide cabin.
- The vehicle has a Banjo type e-axle on the rear side. In addition, it has 225/75R 17.5 Tubeless radial (twin tyre).
- The suspension system consists of Front & Rear parabolic shock absorbers. In addition, it has Hydraulic Disc – Disc brakes and ESC+EBS.
- Tata Ultra E.9 has a gradeability of 23% and a 17ft container body.
- The vehicle has 9000 KG with a payload capacity of 4050 KG with a kerb weight of 4950 KG.
- It comes with a wheelbase of 3920 MM and a Turning Centre Diameter (TCD) of 15.4 MM.
- The vehicle can reach a maximum speed of 70 KMPH and a 120-150 KM range.
Exciting Features of Tata Ultra E.9:-
- The new Tata Ultra E.9 comes with a fully electric drivetrain with zero tail-pipe emission, and it is first in the N2 category.
- It has a new generation Ultra Sleek cabin with appealing, futuristic styling and aerodynamic design for better comfort.
- This Tata commercial vehicle has a best-in-class infotainment display and connectivity features.
- The enhanced safety features meet the highest safety norms. In addition, it has a crash-tested cabin and EBS and ESC as standard.
- The vehicle offers a comfortable driving experience with parabolic suspension at both the front and rear with shock absorbers.
- Tata Ultra E.9 comes with a lightweight container body offering better cubic capacity, which suits better for e-commerce applications.
- It has an E-axle with an integrated motor which provides high efficiency and lowers NVH (Noise, Vibration, Harshness) levels.
- The cabin has comfortable AC with the option of a heater and multimode drive switches with sports mode.
The Tata Ultra E.9 is a close-container vehicle that offers various transportation applications. Furthermore, the vehicle is a good choice for E-commerce applications.