Tata Winger With Upgraded Specification and Features
Tata Motors has always been one of the finest commercial vehicle manufacturers which comes with latest technologies in the market. In the Auto Expo 2023 the brand launched the new Tata Winger with some exciting features. Tata Motors new vehicle comes with a powerful presence and bold and imposing front face LED tail lamps. This is a monocoque vehicle with distinguished features in the terms of style, space, comfort and safety also. It offers an all new combination of passenger comfort and economics for the operator. As a result, it also addresses the need for enhanced performance and high fuel economy with the joy of travelling comfortably. The new Tata Winger is an all rounder vehicle which comes with higher aesthetics, better performance and ergonomics providing high comfort.
Upgraded Tata winger Specifications:-
- It comes with a 2.2-litre DiCOR engine providing 74.9kW power and 200 Nm of torque. And the engine is fitted with a Dry, Single Plate clutch with TA-70 gearbox.
- Tata Winger has ABS 9.1, Disk brake type of brakes in the front side and Drum Brake on the rear side.
- It has a McPherson Strut with coil spring suspension on the front side whereas Leaf spring suspension provides comfort on the rear end.
- The wheels and tyres of this vehicle are Rim: 5.5J, LT 195 R15 which provides a safe and comfortable driving experience on all surfaces.
- Tata Winger is built on dimensions which consist of a wheelbase of 3488 MM, overall length of 5458 MM and overall width of 1950 MM. In addition, it also has a height of 2490 MM.
- The vehicle comes with a GVW of 3490 KG and has a fuel tank capacity of 60 litres. It is a 9-seater vehicle with Maharaj seats.
Latest Features of New Tata Winger:-
Tata Winger is equipped with many Features which are written below
- The Tata Winger comes with Maharaj luxury seats with seat recliners which have added thigh and calf support.
- The driver compartment is equipped with a 7″ infotainment system. In addition, it has Dual AC and LED lights on the roof.
- All the seats of the passenger have an individual LED screen with USB and Wifi connectivity. Also, it has window curtains.
- Rear View Camera for providing better safety while parking and taking reverse.
- Tata Winger comes with new added features which are Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) and Driver Monitoring System (DMS).